Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Mini-Bio

I'm Jaiden Sampson, a third-year Social Media and Digital Communications major here at High Point. I'm from Maryland just five and a half hours up the road. Truthfully, in my classes, I'm mainly focused on getting in and getting out. I like to do my work to the best of my ability, turn it in, and use my remaining time to do whatever comes to mind. Outside of class, I focus on relaxing and taking things easy. I'll spend my time listening to music, playing video games, or even looking for new restaurants to try. After HPU I hope to work within the realm of media and develop internet-based content. It's hard to pick but I really think my favorite meal is Chicken and Waffles.  What a fun and quick introduction this was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Get My News From

 News isn't something I actively seek. I find it depressing or extremely biased. Fluff pieces can also be quite a headache. So really I ...